LUG 2013 will be held in San Diego, California from Tuesday, April 16th2013 through April 18th2013 at the Omni San Diego Hotel. This three day event is the primary venue for discussion and seminars on open source parallel file system technologies with a unique focus on the Lustre parallel file system. LUG 2013 is an OpenSFS sponsored event whose program committee is made up of representatives from Indiana University (IU), Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL), Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), San Diego Supercomputing Center (SDSC), Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC), and the Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA).
LUG is a great opportunity to get your brand highlighted in the LUG community. In 2012 we had a broad representation of Academia, Government Laboratories, and International Representation. We had 221 attendees and 70 organizations represented, we expect attendance to be even larger this year.
In the past, some sponsors have expressed interest in sponsoring meals in addition to their corporate sponsorship. This year, we are offering the opportunity for vendors to sponsor meals or snacks for attendees during the conference. Sponsors will be recognized for their contribution with appropriate signage in the dining area and on tables. Vendors can sponsor (or co-sponsor) at the following rates:
- Breakfast – $9,000 – three available
- Lunch – $11,600 – three available
- Dinner – $30,000 – one available
- Meeting Break – $4,000 – five available
If meal sponsorship is something your organization would consider in addition to corporate sponsorship, please contact OpenSFS at the email below.
Corporate Sponsorship Includes:
- Two free admissions to the LUG 2013 conference
- One (1) 22” x 28” sign with logo and acknowledgment displayed at LUG
- One 6’ x 30” table to display marketing material and promotional items
- Recognition of sponsor contribution in printed and online LUG Program
- Visibility in LUG press releases
- Supporter logo on LUG promotional materials
- Link from the LUG webpage to Supporter’s web site
- Opportunity for a short presentation at the LUG Vendor round table.
- Access to the LUG attendee list
Corporate Sponsorship Responsibilities:
- Commitment of $7,500 contribution to LUG financial administration (OpenSFS) by February 28, 2013
- Submission of suitable logo graphics to LUG administration (OpenSFS) by February 28, 2013
- Payment of $7,500 contribution to LUG financial administrator (OpenSFS) by March 15, 2013 (instructions for payment will be provided)
- Coordination and production of the entire LUG event
- Installation and removal of all signs and banners
- Production of LUG signage with Sponsor logo (platinum size)
- Production of the one (1) 22” x 28” sign with Sponsor logo and acknowledgment
- Production of LUG sponsor webpage with link to sponsor’s website
- Coordination of LUG Vendor seminar with sponsor